- Manage all assets critical to the performance of the organizations.
- To be aware of the location, condition, availability and utilization of capital assets.
- Where is it Now?
- What was its last location? History? Utilization?
- How many of each type of asset are out there and where are they
- Keep the organization’s assets operate at optimum efficiency.
- Address budgetary and services issues. Protect significant investment in assets.
- Improve asset accountability and regulatory requirement
- Achieve higher efficiency levels with the same resources
Asset Management Business Need:
RFID based Asset Management System
Asset Management Framework
RFID Asset Management System – Modules
RFID base Asset Management extends the capabilities to include coverage of the entire asset lifecycle from Procurement through Service, Reuse, and through to Disposal.
Benefits of AMS System
- Improved security of critical assets
- Protection of Intellectual Property
- Quick identification of assets when required by an employee or an auditor
- Saves time of the employee while searching the assets
- Eliminate manual configuration & identification of assets
- Tracks historical changes and generates alerts
- Maintain and manage a complete, accurate audit trail for every asset
- Eliminates theft of assets & store asset information with asset type
- Simplify & speed up the inventory process for all physical assets, IT devices, library assets, machinery, office equipment, tools & so on.
- An automated system equipped with enabled RFID readers (Mobile), tags & labels to manage the Assets efficiently.
- Allowing only authorized people access to the Asset management services.
- Minimizes risk of errors