- Jewelry businesses deal with expensive assets on a daily basis where the loss of even a single item can be expensive. As a result, Jewelers need to keep track of their assets for both accounting as well as insurance purposes.
- Tracking and monitoring of precious jewelry items, boxes or pouches is difficult.
- Since many jewelry displays are set up daily and then stored in safes in the evenings, there are many opportunities for Threat of theft or loss of product. Weak security
- Time consuming inventory checking. Huge requirement of manual power.
- Difficult to manage information related to the Jewelry items.
- Due to the fluctuation in jewelry value as the price of gold fluctuates, the insurance costs of inventory can vary. It is critical to maintain accurate inventory in order to maintain accurate insurance records.